This salad leaves me craving everything buffalo for weeks after. The combination of these ingredients is the perfect palate for adventurous taste buds.
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cuisine: Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Servings: 1-2
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch
- baby spinach
1Grill chicken breasts over medium for 5 minutes on each side.
2Let chicken cool, then chop or shred.
3Toss chicken in 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce until coated.
4Combine the remainder of the buffalo sauce with the ranch
5Mix spinach, celery, blue cheese, parmesan cheese, buffalo ranch dressing, and top with the chicken.
6Top with croutons.